Friday, August 4, 2017

Cosmosis essays subject to revision

I believe in taking advantage of current technology, meaning I am at liberty to revise my essays even years after the fact.

On the one hand, it seems responsible to me to update essays as better information becomes available to me. On the other hand, it seems to me to be an excellent idea to delete and, if need be, rewrite sections that are foolishly emotional, or which contain inappropriate (from my standpoint) imagery.

It is too much trouble to try to keep copies of each revision. So if you wish to check earlier versions of my essays, try finding them at another hosting service, or even on another Google/Blogger blog.

Also the url tracking service changedetection.com tells you what changes have been made to this blog or to specific pages (you must use the proper url) on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<i><U>What is a continuum? </u></i><br />Russell knocks Hegel's logic (1903)

Bertrand Russell, in his Principles of Mathematics (1903), comments on G.W. Hegel's Logic : 271. The notion of continuity has be...